Consultant at Antal International
Views:276 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant General Manager - Special Projects Capex & Project Funding - Infra/Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Assistant General Manager Special Projects Capex and Project Funding
1. Coordination between Corporate Finance, Lenders, and Treasury Team to ensure that funds are available.
2. Support DCFO for the fundraising exercise by preparation of IM, Project Evaluation Sheets
3. Liaison with financial institutions and timely submission of information as required by them.
4. Coordinate the due diligence process of the lenders.
5. Support in preparing and providing information as desired by the lenders in the specified format.
6. Assisting in obtaining the Credit Rating of the company
7. Coordinate meetings/calls among the various stakeholders.
8. Assist and coordinate between lenders and clients for negotiation/finalization of the term sheet and obtain sanction from the lenders.
9. Post-sanction assist, co-ordinate and arrange for meetings for finalizing the documentation and providing support in negotiations and execution of the documents
1. Fund Raising Activity
2. Evaluation of the Capex Proposals
4. Finalization of books of account
5. Project Monitoring
6. Statutory Audit
7. Credit Rating
8. Reports to the Regulatory Authority and Funding Agency
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
1. CA/MBA with 10-15 years of experience
2. Must have assisted the Senior Management in the Fund-Raising Activities (Min Rs 400 Cr)
3. Experience in project accounting and analysis (Min Rs 500 Cr)
4. Must have handled the due diligence process of Financial Institutions/Banks and Credit Rating Agency
5. Knowledge of current accounting practices
6. Ability to address various audit issues arising from time to time and ensure clean audit reports.
7. Excellent Problem-solving skills, analytical skills, creativity, excellent team player, interpersonal skills, effective communication, multiple priorities, and stakeholder management.
8. 10-15 years of experience of which at least 7-10 years' experience in Project Accounting, Fund Raising, Credit Rating, Treasury, and Capitalization.