Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2371 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Assistant General Manager - SAP FICO (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for all internal SAP projects as well as, developing and leading a strategically oriented project team with the objective of prioritizing and optimizing the team performance.
- Responsible to manage the SAP Finance Track including (FI,CO, BPE & Treasury module) along with the team.
- Manage SAP projects within established scope, schedule, and budget.
- Manage various SAP related initiatives across modules/areas
- Partner management : SLA Management with the partner on AMS along with effectively planning the offshore & onsite hours.
- Manage/control all the changes carried out in the existing SAP system, by way of authorizing and timeline management.
- Ensure IT General Controls for Change Management or other regulatory compliance (when applicable)
- Streamline processes and implement efficiencies
- Partner with key stakeholders in process improvements and Drive adoption of Corporate initiatives or best practices
- Develop training guidelines and manage training classes through the team.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing competing priorities, and building a team of professional who can complete tasks on time
- Working knowledge of technology, vendors, products, development and support alternatives
- PMP & SAP certification, preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.