Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:3861 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Assistant General Manager - Risk Management - CA (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems;
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources;
- Facilitating Risk Champions
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations;
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors for de-risking;
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies;
- Facilitating Risk Assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Document and ensure communication of, key risks - Maintaining consolidated Risk Register and its updation;
- Facilitate Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisations previous handling of risks;
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk;
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation.
- Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes
Required Candidate profile :
- Qualified CA 1st attempt or MBA -Finance with 7 -10 yrs of experience in Enterprise Risk Management.
- Candidates from Large manufacturing companies preferred.
- Candidates with experience in internal audit and risk management essential.
- Candidates with prior experience being part of team in implementing Risk Management Process for their clients or working for a Corporate company in charge of Risk Management Process.
- Incumbent will report to Managing Director and initially work with Head - Internal Audit.
- Interested candidates should be willing to travel extensively to company 's plant locations, divisional offices and warehouse.
Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.