Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:341 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant General Manager - Procurement - Real Estate (14-20 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Procurement
The position is responsible to head the company Purchase/ Procurement department. This incumbent will be responsible to lead the team on operational and strategy front of Purchase/ Procurement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating a strong vendor base as per the business operations along with vendor management strategies.
- Responsible for implementation of procurement strategies in line with business requirements, along with bulk procurements.
- Responsible for value engineering and cost savings w.r.t. to material procurement and the construction cost.
- Responsible for defining financial authority matrix for the team w.r.t. purchase of material / services in consultation.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining procurement matrix for all A grade material containing project category v/s quality & brand of material to be used in consultation with management
- Collaborate with Head Contract, Head Planning and Project Managers to understand the purchase requirement and plan for the purchase (including imports) of material, brand, quantity, price, etc. based on the category of the project
- Negotiate with the vendors the price of the materials as well as the terms and conditions and verify with the estimation department on the estimated budget.
- Responsible introducing alternate product line, different brands in line with the inputs given by Design team.
- Responsible for importing the material along with being aware and updated on the govt. laws pertaining to taxes levied and changes from time to time.
- Keep the team updated on the finalized price of the materials as well as the terms and conditions.
- Provide vendor options to the management on the basis of the finalized budget.
- Monitor all procurement operations in order to ensure adherence to the budgeted levels.
- Conduct vendor evaluation based on set parameters to determine their ability to provide material / system / service as per company standards, within the budgeted cost and timelines.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with the key vendors in order to have an assured supply of quality material on time as well as at the optimum price.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.