Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1840 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Process Training - Travel Process - BPO (11-19 yrs)
Candidates from WNS will be evaluated first . GDS exp must
We are looking AGM - Process Training (Travel) for a client with a global presence based at Okhala.
Location : Okhala
CTC : Standard Hike on Existing
Grade : Assistant General Manager / M05
Experience : 11+Years of Experience and at least 3+ years in Travel Process Training
Position is reported by : Managers / Team Managers
Industry : BPO
Shift : UK shifts, Comfortable with 24- 7, 5 days
Job Description -
1. Spearheaded the Process Training cell for Travel Vertical involving analyzing, planning, designing, scheduling and facilitating
2. Standardization of all training content, training facilitation and delivery across.
3. Reviews and analyzes performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Operations managers/Team Managers and with client to investigate causes for performance deviations.
4. Ensures process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures
5. Develops strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to client needs, emerging trends and best practices.
6. Conducts dip checks of parameters that impact performance & data integrity.
TEAM RELATED -
- Manages performance of individual Ops/team managers through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices, therefore managing performance of the entire process.
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis.
- Works closely with HR to ensure high employee morale and retention initiatives.
- Conducts skip level meetings at regular intervals to address concerns, if any.
- Responsible for staff performance, compensation and rewards & recognition programs.
- Sets KROs for the team managers, team leaders and ensure KROs are aligned to client SLAs and overall organizational goals.
- Coaches and mentors sub-ordinates.
- Monitors employee count for full time attendance.
Occasional Responsibilities -
- Ensures adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO270001 specifications
- Drives quality initiatives such as Six Sigma to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conducts regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Responsible for budget management & cost control measures
- Manages various trainings namely, V&A, Process, Up skill and Refreshers
- Conducts forecasting of business flow
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications.
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Total Exp :
Exp in Process Training ( Share Processes Trained) :
Exp in Process Training - Travel (Yrs and details) :
Exp in International Process :
Working or worked on GDS :
Team Members directly reporting to you on papers :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Gaps if any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.