Assistant General Manager - Process Excellence - Healthcare BPO (10-15 yrs)
AGM - Process Excellence - US Healthcare BPO
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs) - Manage portfolio of improvement / transactional quality
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
- Lead Capability building of the operations/support function teams in improvement methodologies
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
- Mentor and lead improvement projects
- Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired skill sets - Strong analytical skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Customer facing and interaction abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end to end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to manage portfolio of improvement/reengineering projects
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Sound knowledge of tools/technologies in ITES and support functions
- Work experience as Quality consultants will be an added advantage.
- Ability to train and conduct workshops
- Ability to work across various geographies.
Desired qualifications (including certifications) - Graduate
- Master's in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Certified Six Sigma Green/Black Belt with minimum 3 years of experience in the role of managing projects portfolio
- Desired years of experience - Around 10-15 years, 5-7 years of BPO experience in Healthcare is a MUST
- Preferably, should have leadership experience in the field of Quality/ Excellence/ Operations.
- Work experience in MNCs or reputed organizations will be an added advantage.
- Internal Customers, if any - Senior Management of the geography and client services
- Operations/support functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.