Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:3931 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant General Manager - Plant Operations - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
- In charge of factory operations of plant along with plant head
- Heads of Harnessing, Service point, Quality Control and Planning and procurement would report into this role.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in a 6 Sigma, TQM environment. Must have implemented 6 Sigma programs. Black Belt or Master Black Belt qualification is a added advantage.
- Should have demonstrated Cost and wastage reduction in processes.
- Direct experience implementing Lean concepts (value stream mapping, standard work, 5S, Kaizen participation) desired
- Maintain safety and regulatory compliance relating to the production facility
- Effective Handling of all blue collared workers.
- Knowledge on cable manufacturing operations
- Able to handle a Union environment.
- Should be a motivational force to drive various programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.