Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1208 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Assistant General Manager - Operations - FMCG (1-5 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Overseeing COCO (Company Owned Company Operated) vertical - operations, growth, strategy planning etc.
- Overseeing Franchisee Operations - operational support, audit, franchisee communication, franchisee management etc.
- Overseeing Procurement & Supply Chain Operations
- Lead the manufacturing vertical and will be responsible for operations related to new product development
- Lead new projects in Automation, Digital Initiatives etc.
- Support in developing key HR processes (hiring, appraisals, company policies, building right culture etc.)
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Should demonstrate good organizational abilities, multi-tasking skills, and excellent time-management.
- Strong people skills and soft skills to manage teams with diverse backgrounds
- Strong team player and good leadership skills to lead a young and dynamic team
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with MS office suite - word/ppt/excel
- Must be able to work under pressure and on various projects simultaneously and autonomously
- Should have some understanding of QSR business -food production process, working with franchises etc.
ADDITIONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Ability to work with external (vendors/suppliers) and internal stakeholders (Top leadership, HR/finance/Production teams etc.)
- Self-driven individual with a go-getter attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with a sense of ownership
- Can look at macro and micro picture at the same time
- Readiness to travel extensively if needed
EDUCATIONAL & INDUSTRY PREFERENCE:
Education: MBA or Engineer or Degree in Hotel Management
Industry: Candidates from FMCG/ QSR Industry experience will be preferred