Consultant at Antal International
Views:494 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant General Manager - MIS & Costing (10-15 yrs)
Annual Operating Plan (AOP):
1. Provide insights and support in Financial Planning & Operations in formulating Finance departmental strategy and in setting strategy-driven targets and objectives for the Finance department
2. Monitor timely and accurate compilation of annual budgets in line with business goals and strategic directions.
3. Supervision of AOP exercise and co-ordination with various department for uniformity and accuracy of data
4. Value Creation by Zero Based Budget, sensitive analysis and rounds of meetings with stake holders
Management Information system (MIS):
1. Support and lead in providing the accurate MIS on timely basis on various business parameters to all stake holders/Board members.
2. Improving the reporting and adding value to the business.
3. Manage and monitor the preparation of the organization's periodic reporting pack and related financial statements
4. Integrator and Insight to support decision-making, tracking ATRs, highlighting the trends and consolidating un-budget cost.
5. Finance Department Strategic Initiatives and status tracking.
Regular monitoring of GL's - Monthly analysis and monitoring of Expenditure GL's for ensuring correct/accurate posting of critical entries and treatment in books of accounts in compliance with statutory guidelines and business process & procedures
Stake Holder management - To arrange and meet Cross functional dialogue with various departments and take feedback on improvements and to implement the same so as to meet the internal stake holder expectations.
Lead in design of Costing Systems:
1. Plan, organize and direct all the activities in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures related to Cost accounting function.
2. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all cost related policies and procedures as well as reporting requirements
3. Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers
Costing Projects and Reconciliations:
1. Take ownership and drive successful completion of cost accounting projects, including company-wide initiatives.
2. Manage the transition from the existing financials accounting environment to a new cost accounting system & reconciliation.
3. Provide other analysis and reporting as needed
Team Development - Develop functional skills of subordinates by providing them with on the job training, understanding, and addressing their concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them to develop.
Education: CA/MBA with 10-15 years of experience