Recruiter at United HR Solutions
Views:255 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Assistant General Manager - Marketing - Hotels (10-15 yrs)
Experience - 10-12 Years.
Assistant General Manager - Marketing
Educational Qualification : MBA
Must Have Background: From QSR/ Caf Background/Restaurant
- Transforming traditional business operations / processes using digital means (including online Delivery models) to generate superior business outcomes w.r.t sales, customer relationships and brand value.
- Collaborate with various functions to develop short- and medium-term strategies to drive sales and brand building.
- Define a digital marketing agenda focusing on all digital initiatives, integrate then into the strategic plans of the marketing, ensure leadership buy in and adequate resource allocation.
- Work closely with external agencies to design and successfully execute digital initiatives
- Create customer engagement and segmentations strategies aimed at enabling more relevant personalized marketing offers/ messages / experiences.
- Create a marketing calendar (annual, quarterly, monthly) and ensure its implementation across all lounges and kiosks.
- Drive all marketing activities across different marketing channels like in-store and offline.
- Collaborate with CDO to support online / social media marketing w.r.t consistency in planning and execution of marketing objectives for new stores.
- Effective utilization of budget for ATL and BTL activities for all Lounges and Kiosks.
- Monitor and optimize ROI driven campaigns regularly to meet revenue and budget goals for instore.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across the communication channels, content and creatives.
- Responsible for designing packaging of new products / change in existing products (via. external agencies).
- Drive instore marketing activities and neighbourhood marketing via marketing team & operations.
- Responsible for digital display content at lounges and kiosk.
- Responsible for product specifications (design, colours, packaging, etc.) of in-store products, tea ware, etc.
- Create customer engagement and segmentation strategies aimed at enabling more relevant, personalized marketing offers/ messages/ experiences basis analysis of customer data and sales trend.
- Develop partnerships and monetize the growth of loyalty program.
- Make recommendations leveraging a variety of tools and resources, including customer and agency partner insights and feedback, data and financial metrics, and cross-functional subject matter expertise.
- Create and publish monthly MIS / insights basis the CRM and loyalty program data.