Consultant at Avimukta
Views:938 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant General Manager - Legal - Real Estate (4-5 yrs)
Our client is a Luxury Real Estate Developer based in Pune.
Designation: Assistant General Manager (AGM)
Job location: Pune
Candidate's required experience: Min. 4 - 5 years post qualification experience. Candidate's with law firm experience shall be preferred.
Core Skill & Experience Requirements:
(i) Thorough knowledge of prevailing laws especially related to real estate/ property.
(ii) Good drafting and negotiation skills.
1. Oversee title due diligence on various acquisitions,
2. Advising on transaction structures for acquisition and divestment of properties,
3. Interacting with law firms on the acquisition, divestment of properties and all litigations filed by/ against Solitaire entities,
4. Prepare and/or review, negotiating and finalizing contracts to be entered into (i) for acquisition & divestment of properties, (ii) with customers of real estate projects including lease/ leave & license, (iii) by various entities of Solitaire for all functions,
5. Advising and assisting the CRM team on customer issues and drafting letters/ notices to be sent to customers,
6. Assist the Business Development team on the various transaction including creating compliance checklists and updating the same periodically,
7. Advise the group on statutory and regulatory compliances,
8. Render a legal opinion on various aspects of law, and
9. The candidate is also expected to develop in-house capability on legal aspects.
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the Real estate sector
- Candidates from the National Law Schools are preferred but not compulsory
- Candidates currently residing in/ or looking to relocate to PUNE
- Should be abreast with the latest legal developments and rulings, especially in the real estate sector.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written. Drafting skills of a high order is a key expectation