Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:496 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant General Manager - Legal - Pharma (12-15 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Legal
- Graduate or PostGraduate in law. (Preference can be given to a person having a strong financial understanding which can be proven through appropriate qualification).
JOB PURPOSE :
- Planning and building a suitable legal team to support
- The business of the company by providing an efficient contract management solution
- Company to be in compliance with the applicable law of the land
- Planning, implementing and monitoring suitable workflow systems within the legal team for smooth execution of day to day activities
- Training legal team
- Leading the legal team towards achieving the aims and objectives of Company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Participating in the corporate strategies of the Company.
- Responsible for all Corporate Legal work.
- Contracts Management and Negotiation.
- Spearhead the Company's legal team in transactional legal work, involving partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and all forms of organic and inorganic growth.
- Advisory counsel for all corporate, employment and labour related matters.
- Responsible for Statutory Compliance of the company/companies.
- Coordinate with Company Secretary department, Admin, Commercial, Intellectual property, Information Technology, Finance, regulatory and HR in handling all legal matters relating to their operations.
- Responsible for Litigation Management.
- Responsible for engaging and liaising with external legal counsels and attorneys.
- Responsible for creating, developing and managing legal systems and procedures.
- Responsible for drafting Standard Operating Procedures and Policies for the Company.
- Responsible for training the Legal Team as a Knowledge Group and imparting training programs across operational departments.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
- Should have relevant experience and expertise in similarly responsible job positions for corporates, preferably in pharma industry.
- Indepth knowledge of international contracts law, IP laws, corporate law, labour laws.
- Relevant knowledge on licensing and partnering, mergers and acquisitions and other forms of business development.
- Good business orientation, reasoning and interpretation, problem solving skills.
- Capable of initiating, driving and closing transactional contracts, including due diligence.
- Cross functional interactions with operational teams, verticals and group companies.
- Excellent drafting, presentation and communication skills.
- Experienced in handling and driving internal audits, preparing and reviewing audit reports and presenting to the management.
- Preparation and review of MIS reports and presentations on new policies and procedures to the management and to the Board of Directors.
- Research and training skills.