HR Intern at Mirus Solutions
Views:601 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Assistant General Manager - Legal - LLB (10-15 yrs)
- To attend meetings of COC, attend/watch court proceedings.
- Co-ordinate with empaneled advocates for all matters across all forums.
- Drafting and finalizing Resolution Plans.
- Co-ordinating and filing claims with RP.
- Fully conversant with the provisions/rules/regulations under SARFAESI Act.
- To act as an authorized officer of Secured Creditor under the SARFAESI Act.
- To monitor/supervise financial assets acquired by ARC.
- To follow up all matters/cases pending in various courts and interact with respective advocates handling the matters.
- Update case status and reporting to seniors under MIS.
Education Qualification & Experience Required -
- LLB - Full time and regular
- English School Pass out
- Working Experience of a minimum of 10 years in the field of handling cases in DRT, DRAT, High Courts, NCLT / NCLAT.
- Working experience in CIRP / Liquidation under IBC 2016 is essential.
- Prior working experience in ARC