Team Lead at Talentmint Consulting
Views:231 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant General Manager - Legal & IPR/Litigation - Agrochemical - LLB (12-15 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Legal & IPR Litigation
A leading agrochemical organization is looking for :
Designation : AGM - LEGAL & IPR LITIGATION
Qualification : LLB
Exp. : 12-15 yrs
Location : Hyderabad
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Preparing, reviewing and vetting contracts and agreements.
2. Monitoring and ensuring compliance requirements especially FCO, Insecticides Act, Seeds Act, Shops and Establishment Act, Consumer Protection Act, Legal Metrology Act, Legal Metrology rules etc. relating to our retail centers, marketing operations, divisional offices and manufacturing units.
3. Reviewing and managing cases filed by or against the company in various forms.
4. Currently IR and HR related cases are outside the purview of this position.
5. Providing legal advise to other departments, as and when sought.
6. Liaison with Agriculture departments, ADA/JDA's and Testing Labs.
7. Handling IPR Litigation matters - Trademarks and Patents
8. Coordination with external law firms and lawyers