Associate Consultant - HR at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:595 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Assistant General Manager - Legal - Infra/Power/Energy - LLB/LLM (12-20 yrs)
Position: Asst. General Manager Legal
- Work with respective teams in entering into various commercial contract
- Create a robust compliance management system across the organisation
- Assist in any M&A or strategic business activities
- Act as an internal auditor on all aspects of statutory and regulatory compliance
- Compliance manager: Ensure complete statutory and regulatory compliance across the organisation
- Creating a reporting and information sharing mechanism
- Advice management in matters pertaining to commercial laws, indirect tax laws etc.
- Ensure standardization of critical documents which are used by the organization on a regular basis
- Ensure adherence to all company law related matters
- Act as the legal conscience of the organization
- In case of any litigation, handle the legal matters so arising, by co-coordinating between the management and external law firm.
- Vetting all contracts and agreements entered into by the company
- Experience & Exposure Competencies Behavioral Attributes
- Conversant with procedures and processes involved in legal matters before Civil and Magistrate Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court, DRT and CESTAT. Strong Legal acumen Self-driven
- Exposure to M&A and deal making & due diligence processes Good Drafting skills Ability to take tough stands and confront management team
- Exposure to secretarial matters will be an added advantage Ability to manage ambiguity & multi task Superior communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to do thorough risk analysis before entering into various types of commercial agreements & should also have the ability to draft/vet legal agreements Ability to work with diverse work groups
Reporting to CFO
Qualification: LLB / LLM
Desirable:Added qualification of CS
Experience: 12 plus years of experience.