Principal Consultant at TeamLease Services Limited
Views:1818 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant General Manager - Legal - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
- Due Diligence of Immovable Property, (Home Loans, Loan against Property, Construction Finance cases). Title appraisals & approving search Reports, APF (Approved Project Funding ) of most of Developers in Delhi NCR Projects. Drafting Term Sheet, and verification from sub- registrar office concerned, and compliances. Construction Finance Cases )
- Drafting: Agreements, Lease Deed, Conveyance Deed, POA- s, Memorandum of Understanding, and Agreement to Sale, Sale-Deed, and Notices, Replies, Letter of Intent.
- Litigation handling - deciding the strategy, coordinating with counsels, briefing senior counsels, reviewing the pleadings, drafting of petitions, attending Court hearing, following up the matter with the counsel. Drafting of plaints, written statements, Misc applications for interim reliefs, appeals etc. before Courts, etc and doing all necessary and incidental matters connected thereto.
- Court Appearance, Consumer Forums, Arbitration appearance, Labour Matters, MACT Cases, Suits for Recovery, Specific Performance Injunction, Declaration, Probate, Suit for Possession, Partition, MRTP.
- Coordination with External Law Firms & Vendors.
- Criminal trials (Summons & Warrant cases).
- Appeared before Sessions Court and Metropolitan Magistrate in District Court. Trials U/S -138 of N.I.Act.
- Liaison Work: With the Govt Bodies like Noida Authority, HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority), H.S.I.D.C, D.D.A (Delhi Development Authority), M.C.D (Municipal Corporation of Delhi, M.R.T.P, and D.T.C.P (Chandigarh), District Town Planner Office, Police complaint.