Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:161 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant General Manager - Leasing - Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the closing of all existing and new leasing transactions
- Responsible to analyze all the commercials of leasing deals and provide inputs
- Maintain all the leasing records and Manage end to end leasing transactions post RFP
- Respond and support the regional leasing team for all the client related communications and requirements to close the deal
- Create and Maintain all the deal summaries for the submission of LOI /ATL / LD and approvals
- Create and maintain the schedule and timely submission for the existing and new deals.
- Responsible to create and circulate Leasing function MIS / reports for the leasing team and management
- Maintain records related to billing, lease renewals, costing and master plans, Invoices, Deviation letters, understand legal notices and coordinate with concerns departments/regional leasing team etc. for existing & new clients
- Coordinate/support and provide inputs for internal stake holders:
- Support technical team for finalization of the deal costing and summarization
- Coordinate with technical team to get RFP and ensure to complete all post RFP transactions till the deal gets closed
- Liaising with asset management team for underwriting
- Support regional leasing team for client related communication or any requirement
- Coordinate with Technical team to provide commercial summary, client related information which requires for RFP / Tender / New deals / existing client requirements
- Coordinate with internal team like Projects, Technical, Asset Management & Finance team
- Support Marketing team for events and their activities
- MBA Preferred
- 12-18 years of experience
- Strong in Contracts & commercials
- Client Management, ability to convince client from technical aspect
- Communication skills (persuasive, negotiation, influencing and written)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of ERP & CRM would be an added advantage.
- Managing commercials/ Contracts and analyzing leasing deals.
- Exposure with Construction industry, Preference to Industrial Park, Logistics Park.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good communication skills
- Good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.