HR at Transhill Management Services
Views:177 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant General Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing/Pharma/Chemicals (8-12 yrs)
"Head - LnD of Centre of Excellence (CoE) focuses on Strategic partnering with businesses in the people capability building and competence development to achieve people competitive advantage over the competitors. The role identifies common training needs for all the 3 Fert Units and SSP plants through Unit LnD Spocs encompassing Technical/Functional, Safety, Behavioral and TQM. Organizes trainings through suitable platforms by bringing in the Best faculties. The role takes care of latest learning interventions including web based, E-learning, Mobile learning, AI based skill assessment etc. to keep abreast in the market. Establish MoU with reputed and relevant institutions for capability building programmes. Strategise AI, Big data analytics, Augmented reality, IoT based competence building interventions that would help in Overall Equipment Effectiveness and cost/quality effectiveness.
The main thrust of this role is to create and execute learning strategies that fits the business and people, evaluate individual and organizational development needs, Design and develop content for behavioral trainings, implement various training methodologies, oversee L&D specialists and unit level learning performance, Guide in developing Individual development plans to identify and facilitate succession planning, focus on training digitalization, provide LnD metrics and analytics at overall level etc. The role creates an impact in people competence building resulting in higher quality and productivity.
TRAINING CALENDARIZATION FOR THE BU:
- Collate the common training needs and prepare training calendar common for the group and execute the calendar through suitable platform (virtual/classroom/outbound etc.)"
DEVISE SPECIFIC DEVELOPMENT PLAN FOR ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS:
- Prepare approach and devise development plan for organizational needs to build people competencies resulting in productivity and Quality (OEE)"
DEVELOP LEARNING INTERVENTIONS & SKILL ASSESSMENT WITH CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES:
- Develop learning interventions using AI, Augmented reality, IoT, simulation, digitalization for involved and participative learning. Use this to assess the skills more approximately."
BUILDING FUTURE LEADERS:
- Work towards leadership pipe line development for steering various functions and Bus across manufacturing, marketing & sales, retail etc. meeting future demands"
COACHING & MENTORING:
- Develop competence building action plan and implement to develop coaching and mentoring competencies to existing functional and department heads who in turn will develop next level managers and Young Managers"
- Develop culture building programs based on 5 lights and deploy for all managerial and non-managerial staff to embrace Coromandel culture."
HOLISTIC EMPLOYEE LEARNING EXPERIENCE:
- Develop holistic employee learning experience from On boarding to competence building "