Founder at Talent Mine
Views:325 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Assistant General Manager - Internal Audit - Real Estate (6-15 yrs)
AGM- Internal Audits
We are scouting for an Internal Audits professional, for one of our Real Estate clients
The JD is as follows :
- Initiate and implement effective auditing system to review all business operations and processes
- Integrate best practices and systems into the audit programmes
- Produce reports underlining the relevant problems and providing prospective ways out.
- Meticulous preparation of audit (operations) programme and data requests
- Develop a concurrent audit programme for all operational areas e.g. Development projects, FMS operations, Asset management
- Execute a root cause analysis programme on a concurrent basis for on ongoing projects, identify underlying factors causing deviations e.g. time overrun or cost overrun or quality deviations, identify ways and means that can be deployed as preventives
- Summarize all findings of the RCA for Top Management attention as part of project / operations review meetings
- Smooth conduct of audits and act as POE as per defined escalation matrix
- Review audit reports and validate findings and highlight deviations
- Discuss and finalize the audit reports with LT & Group IA Head
- Enforce and monitor adherence to actions committed for resolution
- Ensure timely and effective closure of audit findings
- Provide assurance on governance and controls
- Ensure strict adherence to SOPs and Policies via regular and structured review mechanism
- Develop a risk management framework for various critical functions to identify and develop risk mitigation strategy e.g. governance risks, compliance risks, operational risks, financial risks, strategic risks, etc.
- Stakeholder management
- Constant engagement with LT to gather information on strategy, operational issues / priorities and for business understanding
- Work with business management team to enhance IC, governance, and risks management
- Drive quality and accountability in deliverables from external agencies hired for audit / special assignments e.g. quantity surveyors, PMCs, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.