Consultant at BlewMinds
Views:340 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant General Manager - Internal Audit - BFSI - CA (9-12 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for AGM- Internal Audit to join our team.Below are the desired skills required for this role-:
- Strong relationship management skills with key business clients and partners.
- Competencies: Analytical thinking, problem solving, makes sound business judgment, communicates effectively, and builds relationships.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel (approximately 15%) domestically
Qualification and key Competencies-:
- Chartered Accountant with at least 9 -12 years of experience in the auditing field of major corporations and/or accounting firms. Audits of financial services and life insurance experience is preferred.
- Big 4/strong insurance experience in audit of financial services are added advantage
- Good understanding of system implementation methodology and processes
- Good knowledge of generally accepted audit standards and Internal Audit standards, accounting and auditing sampling and testing methodologies, risk management and statutory reporting.
- Good knowledge of IT risks and controls
Planning and execution of audits
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit to identify audit universe and plan for audits at appropriate intervals. Ensure the completion of all planned audits within the budgeted time and cost.
- Continuous assessment of internal and external business risks, development and oversight of audit plan covering identified risks, effective use of audit resources, coordination of plan within the India Audit Committee and other stakeholders.
- Assist business IA teams on evaluating the application controls of systems that support the business process under review.
- Conduct operational / other business process audits to assess the soundness, adequacy, compliance, and cost effectiveness of the operational, financial, and information systems' controls.
- Develop audit program and test procedures based on the risks and test objectives.
- Identify and communicate control deficiencies to IA management and business clients.
- Lead routine to moderately complex audits of processes for assigned business units.
Internal Business Processes
- Implement and enhance audit methodologies to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in conducting audit assignments and reviews.
- Documents work within accepted audit and departmental standards
- Interacts with business clients to understand processes, risks & controls; develops process maps; conducts testing; and assists with the preparation of audit reports
- Prepare draft audit reports and special review reports for discussion with Management.
- Tracks and follows up on open audit issues and key business initiatives
Customer/ Stakeholder Management
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit with reporting obligations to the Audit Committees and other key stakeholders
- Act as the primary client contact; communicates top risks, audit plans, work in progress, and results and develops resolutions with audit management and client
- Consult with auditees in developing action plans to resolve control issues or risks
- Highlight significant findings/issues noted during the course of audits, investigations and special reviews and follow-up actions taken to rectify weaknesses
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including listening and interviewing skills. Should have the ability to interact with senior functional leaders. Verbal communication should be clear and concise.
- Perform special assignments of a highly complex and/or sensitive nature as directed by the audit head and provides support to special projects requested by local management when necessary.
- Follow & demonstrate proficiency in the performance of risk based analytics of the business finances and operations; and understanding of data sources that drive the analytics.
Candidates working in general,Healthcare or General insurance companies will be preferred