Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:4045 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant General Manager - Indirect Taxation - Conglomerate - CA (9-15 yrs)
Hiring for AGM Indirect Taxation for Leading Business Conglomerate at Mumbai. Candidate will be responsible for Indirect Taxation, VAT, GST, sales tax, service tax,customs & statutory payments. Must have experience in SAP
Experience : Min 9+ Years
Qualification : CA - Qualified
Please find below the Job Description :
- Responsible for the entire Indirect Tax Compliance and laws including GST, state VAT etc.
- Identifying areas for process improvements to enhance quality and accuracy of tax operations, facilitating informed decision making and initiating actions to affect tax planning
- Manage the process of preparation and review of tax computations, returns, reply to notices, submissions with tax authorities, due diligence and to ensure timely compliances
- Procurement of exemption certificates from time to time for all its imports for all locations and monitoring Bond credit register thereof, filing of quarterly returns
- Maintaining the required records & coordinating with various stakeholders for preparation and filing of various tax returns, assessment, special assignments, audits, etc.
- Lead and coordinate the tax planning and tax management of assignments
- Preparing the details for scrutiny assessments and representing before assessing authorities for all VAT matters
- Responsible for GST audit and reviewing monthly GST returns preparation.
- Preparation of documentation from Anti-Dumping Audit perspective.
- Advise on GST applicability on Transactions
- Keep updated on all the GST circulars and Notifications
- Attend to notices, scrutiny, appeals for GST Matters.
Must have - Strong domain knowledge of Indirect Tax ( GST )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.