Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1095 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Assistant General Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
About the Company :
An associate company of One of the best and biggest Manufacturer in its line of business.
Existing Manpower - 100-1200 permanent
Job Role Details :
Reporting to : Head of the Plant / Factory cum CEO of the company
- Liasing with parent company HR on dotted line basis
- The HR department is responsible making and implementing HR strategy for the company and all functions related to HR / IR / Personnel.
- The person will be responsible for End-to-End HR for the company independently.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas :
- The incumbent will handle all the responsibilities of HR for all the companies' locations across the country. 80% of the work force is based at plant and most of the sales is achieved through direct dealers.
- IR Management including wage settlements.
- Collaborate with Business managers to implement relevant HR strategies
- Responsible for change management and improvement initiatives
- Responsible for employee engagement programs, development initiatives and rewards & recognition frameworks
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Responsible for career management & development plans and implementation
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Independently drive strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the people through open houses and employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
Key Specification / Candidate Requirements :
- MBA (HR),IR,MSW.
- HR generalist experience
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR practices, policies and sub systems
- A high level of integrity, analytical/logical ability and a peoples approach
Work experience :
- Manufacturing experience is a MUST
- Good MNC or Indian Large companies
- Exposure to working in Indian large Corporate is preferred
Behavioral Requirements :
- Approachable, Friendly, Open, With ears-close-to-the-ground
- People Connect
- Good Personality
- Handling Multiple Stakeholders
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership with interpersonal and situational leadership abilities
Critical skills :
- Experience of leading and managing high-performing teams
- Must have the aptitude with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Great team player, have sound leadership skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.