Search Partner at Executive Search Firm
Views:693 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant General Manager - HR Operations - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - HR Operations
We are hiring for one of the leading manufacturing organisation based in Mumbai with TO of approx 2000 cr for below mentioned role.
Role : AGM HR Operation
Reports to : CHRO
Exp : 15 to 20 Years
Required Experience :
- Min 12 to 20 years of Experience in Manufacturing Organization and have handled/ worked in Corporate Setup for 7- 9 Years
- Plant HR Experience managing multiple plants atleast 3 & more plant HR & core IR activity unionised plant Experience is must
Job Role : To provide unsurpassed leadership to enhance operations, influence business growth & maximize profits through achievements in resource management, cost reductions and productivity improvements.
Principal Accountabilities :
Supporting Activities :
Strategic Planning & Budgeting :
1. Assist CHO in strategic workforce planning for the organization structure & manpower deployment in association with relevant CXOs and vertical heads.
2. Forecasting Annual Operation Budget of all plants and ensure its utilization within the limits.
3. Resource Optimization through continuous value add systems in HR arena.
4. Establishes HR operations measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals. i.e Manpower Reduction, cost/Kg. etc.
Contract Management :
5. Establish and maintain relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
6. Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
7. Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
8. Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
9. Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders and Management
Statutory Compliances :
10. Ensure Statutory Compliances as per the prevalent labour laws.
11. Guide management in formulating labour policies to meet statutory compliances and formulating effective Industrial Relations strategies.
12. Ensure proper discipline & decorum at all plants.
13. Ensure appropriate & timely Disciplinary actions (as and when required).
14. Ensure timely and effective wage settlements, by participating in wage settlements. Settlement of COD (Charter of Demand)/Bonus negotiation with union.
15. Handle labor court matters with the help of legal consultant, conducting statutory meetings.
Organization Development :
16. Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
17. Assist CHO in delivery of a proactive and customer focused Organizational Development (OD) across business.
18. Assist CHO in the development OD projects, programmes and initiatives for organizations culture and values
19. Assess the change impact -Conduct impact analyses
20. Ensure employee friendly retention policies and practices which let the employees stick to an organization for a longer period
Grievance Handling :
21. Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company