Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2624 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Project Management - Pharma (8-14 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
Individual will lead the project management function, coordinate with people and establish processes to ensure that projects (both internal and client) are delivered on time and within budget.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develops and implements best practices and tools in pharmaceutical development project management.
- Responsible for end to end project deliverables. Works throughout the product development lifecycle with focus on minimizing risk across multiple activities, monitoring budgets and work scope to ensure successful execution of deliverables and completion of project(s).
- Identifies and resolves project issues and implements improvement plans to ensure project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Responsible to coordinate and handle cross functional team for all the project deliverables
- Ensure meeting minutes, agendas, timelines, trackers and other tools are utilized to the benefit of the internal or customer project
- Responsible for all the customer coordination related to product development, scheduling the periodical TC (teleconference) and its formal meeting minutes to customers
- Maintains the Project dashboard on a real time basis and responsible for ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication of key operational metrics.
- Evaluate, highlight, and escalate unresolved issues, potential barriers to project progression, and resources constraints to management.
- Coaches, mentors, and manages project teams to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with project and company standards/policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related field; Master's Degree preferred
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
Desired Experience :
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of pharmaceutical product development and/or Background in formulation/analytical chemistry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and business understanding skills
- Advanced working knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft excel with Gantt chart, MS Project and other equivalent software
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.