Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:1743 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Assistant General Manager/General Manager - Human Resource - Shared Services/BPO (12-15 yrs)
Our client company is looking for AGM / GM HR with 12 -15 years experience in HR experiences of which minimum 4-5 years of experiences in Shared Services, BPO environment.
Background about the role :
- We require an experienced professional to lead the change, manage existing and new set-up of the organizational and people infrastructure to support the recruitment, on-boarding and HR oversight of the centre.
- We are looking for a self-starter who is motivated, agile and with a positive mind-set and who can think differently to make things happen. They should also be excellent at change management and be able to bring a strategic view to the Shared Services Leadership Team.
- Success in the role will be dependent on recruiting and developing a talented employee pool within the Centre and creating a working environment that attracts top talent and is a 'great place to work'.
- Additionally success will mean developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with relevant stakeholders such as CFOs, HR & IT community and always taking the customer perspective into consideration.
Job Responsibilities :
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Experience in change management, conflict resolution techniques and influencing skills sin a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be credible and influence/drive right behaviors and strong collaboration across multiple businesses & countries
- Outstanding communication, coaching/mentoring/leadership skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated success building cross-functional global networks and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of and experience with communicating across geographic and cultural boundaries
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise accordingly
- Customer focus mindset and commitment to delivering a high level of service
- Knowledge of HR policies and employment practices and of local compliance, legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintenance of the highest levels of confidentiality