Senior Consultant at P2HRM
Views:1725 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Assistant General Manager/General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Mechanical - Chemical Plant (15-25 yrs)
- Contribute towards achieving organisation's vision of delighted stakeholders by focusing on new initiatives and systems to obtain optimum performance of Mechanical functions.
- Lead Mechanical function to ensure all assets give rated performance throughout their rated life.
Key Role & Responsibilities :
- Review and ensure timely updation of all equipment/process related information across Mechanical function.
- Review, monitor & control actual expenses against the proposed budget for the function.
- Ensure standardisation of procedures and practices across Mechanical function.
- Responsible for bringing and deploying ""best in class"" operation practices for Mechanical function.
- Responsible for inculcating "safety first" behaviour in Mechanical function to ensure "zero safety incidents.
- Responsible for preparing and implementation of guidelines for housekeeping of Mechanical equipment to ensure world class plant conditions.
- Responsible for selection and approval of new technology for Mechanical function.
- Responsible for timely review and completion of different phases of project with respect to cost, quality and time matrix.
- Responsible for selection and deployment of right talent for projects as per requirements.
- Responsible for approval and updation of detail engineering design of Mechanical assets for projects.
- Responsible for preparation of equipment selection and installation guidelines as per industry best practices for Mechanical department.
- Responsible for right vendor selection and validation based on vendor's performance and capability.
- Contribute towards industry benchmarking of guidelines for vendor selection and qualification.
- Plan the functional team structure
- Ensure alignment of the human capital according to the organization's need as per the defined roles & responsibilities and structure
- Ensure that the Job Descriptions are communicated to every employee
- Ensure employees are provided complete clarity on the expectations from the role
- Provide support and inputs in designing and implementation of the elements
- Provide guidance and inputs for managing the information related to implementation & effectiveness of the elements
- Ensure that all the data to monitor the effectiveness of the elements are updated on a regular basis
- Ensure that relevant data is captured and analysed to monitor and evaluate the the effectiveness of the system
Call On : 8850515387
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.