Director at CGR Info Services Pvt Ltd (Namasteyindiajobs.com)
Views:3052 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Finance - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Resources Mobilization & Optimization:-
1. Should be able to handle commercial function such as commercial contract negotiations and agreement finalization.
2. Should have strong commercial and factory administration experience.
3. Vendor evaluation & supplier relationship management.
4. Mobilize entire commercial and account resources to handle all day to day affairs of inventory management & accounts
5. Ensure that all GRNs are made and forwarded to Accounts in timely basis.
6. Ensure that all accounting entries are done and monthly accounts are closed timely.
7. Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports reach to respective concern timely.
8. Ensure necessary funds are made available for smooth operation.
9. Handling Distributor/Dealer/Consumer Claims & claim settlement accordingly.
10. Supervising logistics & purchase department.
11. Monitoring complete commercial documentation for export-import and tracking various export benefits.
Maintaining Books of Accounts & Finance and Administration:-
1. Regular updating of books of accounts.
2. Regular submission of operational/financial reports to management (by coordinating with other departments if required)
3. Regular scrutiny of books of accounts
4. Analysing financial statement and reporting to VP
5. Office Administration
Budget & Variance Analysis:-
1. Preparation of budget for all related companies/units.
2. Preparation of Budget of the projects and variance analysis.
3. Analysis of the variances and forecasting of balance cost for remaining work to be executed.
4. Maintain budgetary control and exceptions shall be controlled and reported.
5. Supporting BUH for achieving budgets.
1. Dealing with Banks/Financial Institutions for project funding (term loan & working capital loan).
2. Preparation of fund requirements and withdrawing same to meet funding requirements.
3. Day to day monitoring of funds inward as well as outward payment
4. Monitoring of interest rates of loan and applying for reduction of interest Rate as per market scenario.
1. Ensuring compliance of provisions of Income Tax Act and Accounting Policies while preparing books of accounts.
2. Ensuring various legal compliances in coordination with legal department.
3. Dealing with local statutory agencies and maintain healthy relation with them.
4. Import and export compliance.
5. All subsidy matter supervision.
6. Ensure that all registers related to VAT and Excise are updated and maintained as per law of land.
Audit & Exceptions:-
1. Ensure all exceptional matters are measured, monitored and rectified.
2. Implement & smoothen the process, internal control system as advised by corporate finance & internal audit.
3. Make sure that all recommendations made by Internal Audit has been implemented.
4. Coordinate with internal, statutory and ISO Auditors.
Coordination, Teamwork & Decision Making:-
1. Participate in all kind of operational decisions related to production, quality, engineering, HR & admin.
2. Work as team member for improvement of productivity, wastage, breakdowns.
3. Facilitate on all kind of operational issues between factory and HO.
4. Participate on finalization of employee performance appraisals for annual increment, from temporary to permanent & from daily wages to temporary.
5. Create succession plan to ensure continuity.
New Business projects:-
1. Analyses from financial angle for the new products and businesses.
2. Analyze the financial feasibility and minimize the variance during the project implementation.
Qualifications (For new recruits): CA/ CA Inter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.