Director at Dimensions Consulting Group
Views:1061 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant General Manager - Finance & Accounts - FMCG/FMCD (10-15 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Seasoned finance professional, leading a team of a minimum size of 4 to 5 persons.
- Finalization of accounts as per IND AS and USGAAP including consolidation of subsidiaries on, quarterly and annual basis for completion of limited review audit and annual audit
- Preparation of detailed Business Plan forecasts and scenarios for future on projected basis.
- Preparation of detailed consolidated MIS and Group Reporting on monthly basis including in-depth variance analysis.
- Preparation of monthly presentations, quarterly board presentation to be presented to top management, various meetings etc
- Audit Management - Including the Internal and statutory Audit and Group review
Education and Work Experience Requirements :
- Qualified CA - with addl CS/CMA qualification an added advantage
- Should have a minimum of 10 - 12 years post qualification experience in all/most of the following :
- Corporate financial accounting and preparation and audit management of stand alone and consolidated financial accounting statements
- Hands on experience on cost control/Saving projects
- Experience in treasury and banking operations will be an added advantage but not essential.
Personality Trait Requirements :
- Must have attention to detail, time management, and integrity.
- Dynamic, Objective, Achievement oriented having sound managerial capability.
- Good in interpersonal relationship