Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Purchase - Supply Chain Management (15-20 yrs)
Pharma Industry Experience is Mandatory.
Candidate Details :
Qualification : BE (Mechanical) /B.Pharm, B.Sc, MBA in SCM or Operations
Designation : AGM/DGM - Purchase (SCM)
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience : Min 15 Yrs.
Job Description :
1. Extensive and in-depth knowledge /Experience in sourcing of Direct & Indirect Material for Formulation/API,
2. Business Knowledge of Sourcing requirement for Regulatory Markets
3. Excellent Analytical Leadership, communication and Presentation skills
4. Capable of Leading a Team.
5. Handling all purchase like cap-ex, op-ex, machinery, lab consumable, API, excipients, primary packaging, secondary packaging, gift items. One point management contact.
6. Purchase major and minor machinery & its spare parts also.
7. Floating enquiries, conducting commercial negotiations & instruct to generate order.
8. Organizing work activities to achieve sales goal.
9. Managing stock levels across the whole supply chain & ensure sufficient inventory for Production.
10. Reviewing time to time performance of the supply chain and identifying areas that can be improved.
11. Import and export coordination starting from documentation, short listing of Air/Sea .Forwarder, local pick up, custom clearance and delivery at destination.
12. Development of vendor & Verification of capability, infrastructure, suitability of vendor. (Selection of suitable vendor based on internal review after capability check, Quality assurance, best payment terms, urgency of the project (TAT & OTIF )
13. Registration of vendor as per established company policy.
14. Awarding purchase orders/indents to shortlisted and registered vendor.
15. Strategic planning for vendor base to meet unforeseen circumstances, better management of cash flow, healthy credit report in the market, alternative layer of waiting vendors to meet challenging circumstances, fast procurement of raw material to minimize production and overall delivery period.
16. Deliver better procurement plan to remove Risk Mitigation