Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:835 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Operations - Healthcare BPO (10-14 yrs)
. Primary responsibilities:
a. Customer related :
- Ensure customer policies, procedures and contractual agreement are consistently met.
- Responsible for all contractual agreements from an operational perspective and ensure realistic and practical commitments are made to clients.
- Provide strategic guidance to the operations managers to ensure service delivery.
b. Financials related :
- Full P&L responsibility focused on achieving operations metrics.
- Manage- Profitability of teams, Productivity of teams and Cost of Revenue.
- Drive cost control measures across operations.
c. People related :
- Maximize utilization of resources.
- Approve resource planning, recruitment training and other development plans for the teams Mentor and guide direct reports and work closely with all Managers and intervene appropriately to create a competent and close-knit team.
d. Process related :
- Consistently meet predetermined metrics to achieve business objectives and customer SLAs Ensure contingency plans are in place for all services to include business recovery plans.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of performance metrics and SLAs to the Management.
- Identify and resolve problem situations as a final point of escalation.
- Ensure timely preparation and review of goals and development plans for direct reports. Ensure accurate handling and completion of progress reviews on performance and development plans within agreed timescales and provide ongoing feedback to VP/Operations Managers/Operations Assistant Mangers.
- Review performance achievements and targets regularly with Operations Managers / Operations Assistant Mangers and provide strategic direction to improve service delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge in the healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Someone who has worked on - payer (Health Care)
- Someone who has managed a span of 250-300 +
- P&L understanding/ cost control
- CSAT contribution/ Key drivers/metrics in Operations
- Claims Adjudication metrics