Senior Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:1201 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Legal - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
AGM/DGM - Legal
Commercial agreements and contracts :
- The incumbent should be responsible to perform diligence on agreements, contracts, orders, deeds etc. with customers and vendors.
- Managing contracts and legal documentation for a broad range of commercial transactions incl. intellectual property licensing agreements, supply agreements, profit share agreements, contract manufacturing and works, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- He will be responsible to evaluate commercial agreements from legal perspective and advise the organization appropriately.
Legal advisory and compliance :
- To be part of the General Counsel's team, analyzing various laws, directives, rules, policies, providing legal advice to the management and handling legal matters.
- He should be aware of all the regulations in place and to raise the red flag when appropriate.
- He should advise on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between the parties
Drafting and filing :
- Reviewing and drafting of supply agreements, business agreements, etc.
- To conduct initial litigation case assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, written statements, rejoinders, applications, manage litigations, coordination with advocates, etc.
- Present facts orally and in writing to the organization, courts, authorities and legal counsels.
- Prepare and file legal documents (example contracts, deeds, agreements, suits, appeals).