Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2899 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Position - AGM / DGM - HR & IR
Location - Karimnagar
Qualification - MBA/PGDM/ IR / Labour laws/ MSW/MHRM
Yrs of exp - 15 to 20 yrs
Industry preference - Cement, Glass, Paint, Chemical, Heavy engineering .
CTC range - 20 to 25 LPA
Language Preference - Must understand and speak Telugu.
- To Support the plant in maintaining harmonious industrial relations
- Handling Wage negations and settlements
- Handling compliances as per factory rules
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations, handling industrial canteen, Colony administration,
- Handling employee grievances and maintain harmonious Industrial Relations with union and workers.
- Negotiations with Union on various issues like Collective Bargaining, Wage Settlement & Agreements.
- Contract labour management
- Attending conciliation before conciliation officers.
- Bi-Partite and Tripartite Agreements with Trade Unions including increase in workload and reduction in manpower in various companies.
- Liasioning with govt officials
- Evolving suitable HRD, IR and Labour Policies and to implement accordingly.
- Handling various administrative duties.
- Handling disciplinary actions, viz., Framing of charge-sheets and other related disciplinary action letters / correspondences including conduct of domestic enquiries.
- Drafting of various official letters, agreements, etc., from time to time
- Monitor the day to day activities of company Guest-house.
- CSR activities
- Co - ordination, education and implementation of people policies
- Handling recruitment and selection
- Learning & Development of employees
- Employee engagements / Employee relations
- Performance Management Systems
- Rewards & Recognition
- Payroll, Comp & Benefits
- Working on succession planning
- Strategies to Reduce manpower cost
- Employee productivity analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.