Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:3860 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Corporate Affairs (10-18 yrs)
- Build, establish and coordinate relationships with key ministries/Organizations (Central & State).
- Work closely and network with key functionaries in the Government like Economic Ministries, i.e. Min of Finance, Deptt of Financial Services, RBI, National Company Law Tribunal, Competition Commission of India, Min of Home Affairs, Min of Corporate affairs etc.
- Experience in insurance sector regulatory issues would be an added advantage
- Develop and maintain respective government affairs monitoring tools and processes to deliver expertise in a manner that meets legislative and evidentiary requirements
- Working with policy makers at Centre & State Govts, industry associations to help drive the organisation's agenda. Help the organisation get ready for the new policy provisions
- Policy Tracking & Advocacy
- Regularly track the upcoming notifications from Central & State Government
- Follow-up with respective Government Department for upcoming policy and changes in the existing policy.
- Prepare and update key policy matrix on monthly basis.
Reporting to President - Corporate Affairs & Regulatory Compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.