VP at PASONA India
Views:1899 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Finance (10-15 yrs)
Job Role :
- To Ensure timely compliances of GST Monthly Returns of various states
- To Ensure monthly GST Reconciliation of GSTR1 & GSTR 2A
- To ensure smooth conclusion of GST Annual Return & audit
- To ensure timely filling of Corporate Tax Returns and TDS Returns
- To review/finalize employee (including expatriate employees) taxation and provide inputs
- To ensure correct and timely compliance with transfer pricing (TP) regulations in relation to all cross border inter-company transactions by compiling the required documentation. Coordinate with TP consultants for compilation of TP study and chartered accountants certificate.
- To deal with tax authorities in connection with the assessment proceedings/Appeal in close coordination with the local consultants.
- To assist business departments in M & A/JV Restructuring deals with knowledgeable inputs on impact of direct and indirect taxes.
- To coordinate effectively and efficiently with Regional HQ & Tokyo HQ on various tax issues
- To update and report the status of assessments, appeals and other verification/enquiries on a regular basis
- Co-ordinate with external advisors (Tax Consultants, Advisors, Audit Firm etc) and internal cross-functional teams on various issues
- Managing a team of Accounts Professionals including monitoring their performance
- Guiding Biz departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy, taxation laws and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Key Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of Income Tax, Expat Taxation, GST Laws and International Taxation
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal with a demonstrated ability to communicate firmly and clearly to the business
- Strong Analytical & Advisory skills
- Experience of working in SAP ERP environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.