Senior Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:1850 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Audit & Assurance (8-15 yrs)
1. Oversee/Lead the assigned audit and assurance engagements as per the defined guidelines / templates and timelines.
2. Support Sector Head in drawing up annual risk based audit plans and execution level planning.
3. Ensure that audit efforts result in providing conclusive risk based analysis, insight and recommendations on the overall risk management process and its effectiveness.
4. Implement internal audit plan in line with the Internal audit strategy, provide supervision to the co-sourced /internal audit teams.
5. Monitor closure of reported risks though appropriate management actions on audit observations.
6. Provide support to business for finalisation of business risk profile, risk control chart and ensure audit scope is linked to business risk profile.
7. Ensure adherence to audit cost budget (internal resources and co-sourced auditors).
8. Develop proficiency in the Internal Audit tools (e.g. automation systems, analytics tools) and methodologies.
9. Develop industry specific knowledge (aligned to sector's business) and other relevant domain knowledge.
10. Drive training / awareness initiatives in MAAS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.