HR at Boyen Haddin Consultants LLP
Views:1996 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant General Manager - Customs - Auto/Industrial (12-25 yrs)
Education : CA or MBA Finance / International Business
- Finance Background
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for all Customs activities
- Work closely with logistics / supply chain team for operations
- Dealing with all relevant departments and driving efficiencies / process improvement.
- Monitor developments in Government Rules, Regulations, Policies, Subsidies, Trade Agreements etc. to visualize the impact, create awareness and construct mitigation or business plans that benefits.
- Draft, maintaining and implement Policy, SOP and guidelines for the function
- Ensure documentary errors or process gaps/oversight does not lead to extra costs through delays, fines, penalties etc.
- Monitor and Report on performance by Customs Brokers
- Total Landed Cost Calculations, Business Cases, Budgets etc.
- Support Legal, claims functions when dealing with Customs/Tax Authorities or Escalations
- Appropriate classification / valuation according to customs and excise tariff
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.