Assistant General Manager - Customs - Auto/Industrial (12-25 yrs)
Education : CA or MBA Finance / International Business
- Finance Background
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for all Customs activities
- Work closely with logistics / supply chain team for operations
- Dealing with all relevant departments and driving efficiencies / process improvement.
- Monitor developments in Government Rules, Regulations, Policies, Subsidies, Trade Agreements etc. to visualize the impact, create awareness and construct mitigation or business plans that benefits.
- Draft, maintaining and implement Policy, SOP and guidelines for the function
- Ensure documentary errors or process gaps/oversight does not lead to extra costs through delays, fines, penalties etc.
- Monitor and Report on performance by Customs Brokers
- Total Landed Cost Calculations, Business Cases, Budgets etc.
- Support Legal, claims functions when dealing with Customs/Tax Authorities or Escalations
- Appropriate classification / valuation according to customs and excise tariff