Principal Consultant at Alexia Consulting Services
Views:499 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Assistant General Manager - Corporate Reach & Fund Raising (7-12 yrs)
Role Objective To raise funds from the corporates for skill development livelihood projects
Location: Calcutta, Mumbai & Bangalore ( Work From Office #kolkata #mumbai #bangalore )
- Responsible for market research and generating leads of potential donors of corporate CSR by undertaking online research, regularly monitoring donor websites and identifying and building contacts with potential corporate donors.
- Responsible for continuously developing the toolkit for corporate fundraising - Introduction Mail, Presentation - Detailed & Summary, Pitch Decks, Compliance Checklist, Organizational Data and Project Proposals for the corporate donors.
- Innovation and creativity in methods to raise funds from Corporate Donors.
- Able to write concept notes, project briefs, proposals, customized presentations etc. and ensure their timely submission to Donors
- Build and Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization so that there is a positive image of the Organization with the donor at all times.
- To lead and manage all other tasks & activities connected to the role as assigned from time to time. Desired profile
- Minimum 7 to 12 years of experience in the skill development industry in business development or corporate fundraising
- Detail orientation
- Research orientation
- Sound English - writing and speaking:
- Ability to network: ability to create presentations:
- Exceptional MS Office skills