Assistant General Manager - Contracts - Electrical Business (7-10 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Contracts - Electrical Business
Industry - Manufacturing
Skills - Contract Management, Vendor Management
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage end-to-end contract cycle with client facing and management responsibility
- A unique mix of accountability of legal and contractual obligations with dimension of financial feasibility
Client Details :
A pioneer in telecom and defence innovations while providing world-class infrastructure to large conglomerates with complex and sensitive requirements, our client specializes in manufacturing telecom and defence support equipment and related technologies. A very established firm that promotes competitive industry positioning while promising growth and innovation to its employees.
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing & handling contract management assignments. Activities include analysis of contracts, bench marking of contract conditions
- Responsibilities include ascertaining the contractual obligations (commercial, operational, legal etc) in procurement contracts
- Providing training and guidance to onsite team in monitoring compliance of contractual conditions
- Should have good understanding about Primavera, MS Project, etc.
- Understanding of company & industry laws.
- Preparation of claims & Extension of time and follow up till approval
- Preparing cost comparison statement & delay analysis for claims/extension of time
- Timely deliverable strict contractual obligations and support client escalation of issues
- Maintain claims & variation order log
- FIDIC Condition of contract knowledge
- Review and identification of risk factors or issues arising out of PO/tender/ Contract
- You carry about 7-10 years of relevant experience in Electronics/Electrical companies
- Strong understanding and working exposure of laws pertaining to contracts
- Excellent coordination skills for external and internal stakeholders management
- Innovation mindset to preempt and solve issues quickly
- Graduate/Post Graduate from Tier-1/2 institutes
- ICWAI/RICS expertise shall be preferred
- Able to work independently
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work in a an established and stable firm providing flexible and innovative work culture
- Handle the unique position that puts your financial, legal and contractual skills to test and learning
- Great exposure as part of the CFO's team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Pathak on +91 124 452 5468.
Contact - Stuti Pathak - +91 124 452 5468
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.