Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:478 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Assistant General Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Automotive - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
- Post Graduate with a specialization in Human Resources from a premier institute
- Experience in large manufacturing sector companies is must
- Overall 10-15 years HR experience ; 3-4 years of experience in compensation, rewards, analytics role either with a Compensation Consulting Firm or large manufacturing firm.
- Exposure to working in Consulting will be a plus.
Skills & Abilities :
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills, who possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candour and honesty to support and influence key decisions
- Strong understanding of Compensation and Rewards concepts, trends and models, with experience of execution of these models including communication and change management
- Strong business orientation and ability to understand the business
- Mastery of MS-Excel and other MS-Office tools, and the ability to distil and draw meaningful trends and analytics from large quantities of data. Must have an obsession for detail and accuracy, with the ability to substantiate recommendations with relevant data-driven insights and metrics
- Must be familiar with various HR technologies and should have experience in building and exporting analytics using technology platforms
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility within the HR team and the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop and execute relevant functional strategies which add value to our business. Must be able to navigate ambiguity.
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; must demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking; must bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense.
- Ability to stay connected with the external market with a view to bring best practices and Quality Management Initiatives into the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.