Senior HR Analyst at Scalene Works People Solutions
Views:616 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant General Manager - Call Center - BPO (13-22 yrs)
- To look after 300 seats outbound call centre operations and deliver high productivity through controlling, monitoring, analyzing & reviewing system.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Industry Exposure Required "Hands on expr in domestic out-bound sales process
Experience in Outbound call centre sales process. Min number of agents handled : 200+"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.