Talent Acquisition Role at Right Advisors Private Limited
Views:359 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant General Manager - Brand Marketing - Insurance Firm (8-12 yrs)
Reporting to: CMO
Location: Corporate HQ, Hyderabad
A-GM Brand Marketing is a key role to drive the company's short- and long-term goals therefore we are seeking an experienced marketing communications professional to plan, implement and execute integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive brand awareness, product preference with an aim to create sustainable growth.
AGM of Brand Marketing will manage a team comprising content, creative, social media and public relations.
The key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive positioning of all product and service lines. Planning, development, and implementation, across channels.
- Responsible for marketing communication planning, execution, and control
- Championing the needs of the customer journey, from brand awareness, loyalty to conversions in local market.
- Drive creation and execution of local insights-driven programs; i.e, segment plans, social media management, PR programs.
- Proactively evaluate and understand market needs - products and services offered, ensuring that the offerings are competitive and ahead of industry requirements, providing amazing service resulting in customer loyalty
- Build and drive a team of motivated individuals who are committed towards organisational purpose and goals, infusing in them the values and culture.
- Ability to independently manage large cross functionals teams and external agency partners.
- The Successful Applicant The successful candidate is an experienced marketing leader with proven track record of success in leading marketing communications to achieve growth in a challenging landscape, adapting to the changes in the market.
- Master's Degree , in marketing
- 10 years of experience in a brand marketing role with experience of managing an in house creative, content, and digital team.
- Highly analytical, structured thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must understand B2C and D2C thoroughly.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive