Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:364 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant General Manager - Application Services - FMCG (14-18 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Application Services - FMCG
Job Title : AGM - Application Services
Department : SAP
Location : Gurgaon
Reports : CIO
Span of control :
Supervisory responsibility :
- Degree of independence
- Financial Responsibility - Has supervisory responsibility of all application (SAP, SFDC, Sharepoint and Legacy) team and SAP Power Users and all third party contractors
- Works independently with minimal supervision required
- Takes care of the application P\L
Role Objective :
- To manage all the Business Applications and support
- Manage the team so that the project timelines and charter are met.
- Serve as liaison between business and IT team and strategically work on aligning IT team's objectives with business needs.
- Execute the digital strategies of the organization
Principal Accountability :
1. As Application Manager, ensure smooth operations & oversee the enhancements to the application.
2. Provide guidance & supervision to the team to ensure timely completion of the assignments within budget.
3. Proactively work for people development for building internal capabilities by training & guiding team members so that they can move to next level. Establish development plans and measure progress for the team members.
4. Execute the digital strategies of the organization.
5. Perform product/vendor evaluation for determining best fit for the organization.
6. Project Management for projects being implemented & envisaged in the Company with focus on managing project scope, budget control, timelines & SLA adherence:
7. Ensure compliance on standards in the all the application delivery area and be able to implement and monitor the effectiveness of IT General controls.
8. Budgeting and control on capital and operating expenses for application portfolio
Primary Interactions Internal - Business Leads, Business SPOCs & Application Team
External : Vendors, Service Providers, Consultants
Skills required :
- Strategic thinking and execution
- Extensive awareness of SAP, esp SD and FI\CO.
- Knowledge of the business processes of the company.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to :
- Understand the business problems and come up with innovative solutions.
- Analyze the practical outcome of the changes in applications
- Drive Change Management along with business
- Interact effectively with Senior Management
- BE / B tech/ MBA/MCA degree
- SAP certification
- Project Management (PMP) or ITIL certification
Experience : 14-16 years
- Should have led application delivery and support teams in FMCG organizations
- Agile project delivery methodology experience and having more than 3 end-to-end SAP
- Should have experience in SFDC (sales, service, community cloud)
- Should have knowledge on Sharepoint or MS Power Apps or Flow and Newgen (Omniflow/Omnidocs)
- Should have worked in complex integration projects
- Should have worked in executing digital transformation projects.