Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:614 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant General Manager - Administration - Real Estate (12-16 yrs)
Job Purpose :
To manage & improve the efficiency of administrative operation and process, analyzing & monitoring operating budget, ensuring all support service deliverables well within timelines and optimization of available resources.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the administration team
- Oversee and manage daily operations for seamless workflow and productivity
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and system to improve operations and function of the department
- Auditing all admin. process to enhance service quality
- Oversee and ensure that Internal and External Audit requirements are met
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members and ensure maximum efficiency
- Preparation of annual budget and regular monitoring of costs and expenses
- Identifying & onboarding service vendors under most cost-effective contracts/SLA
- Negotiating Annual contracts/Agreements during renewals with all service vendors
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Ensure necessary training is provided to all the staff by vendors and 100% statutory compliance adhered by vendors.
- Working closely with all the Leaders, team leads and CFTs in organizing various corporate events including project launches at site
- Engage with the group administration team and implement few good practices in the sector.
- Supporting business/functions in organizing the corporate events
- Preparation of monthly administration reports
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Proficiency in vendor management & negotiation skills
- Building long-lasting and trust-worthy relationship with internal & external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking
- Customer Focus
- Result orientation and execution excellence (Make it Happen)
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in any stream
- 12- 16 years of overall experience (Min 6 years in the admin function in the corporate setup)
- Preferably someone with defense experience (officer grade or above).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.