Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:548 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Assistant Financial Controller - Wearable Technology & Accessories Business (6-8 yrs)
Assistant Financial Controller - Wearable Technology & accessories brand
(CA's with experience in eCommerce Industry & Consulting are Needed for this role)
Job Description :
Company: Our Client is a rapidly growing personal technology accessories brand available and affordable to young Indian consumers. They have been listed as a bestselling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row.
Role: The Company wants to hire an Assistant Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Management and control of accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, fixed assets & payroll.
- Complete responsibility/improvement in accounting, other processes, and reporting mechanisms with a focus on automation.
- Cost optimization and negotiation with various partners and alliances.
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly MIS/Ad-hoc reports providing actionable inputs to the leadership team.
- Track and report the company's fund position on a regular basis, preparing cash flow statements
- Prepare standalone financial statements as per Ind AS.
- Coordination with statutory/tax auditors / internal auditors/management and ensuring smooth completion of audits.
- Develop a comprehensive revenue assurance framework. Ensuring that there are no revenue leakages.
- Overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance and drive income generation.
- Strong technology orientation. Ability to visualize and drive the use of technology to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and enhance controls
- Evaluating and managing risk. Exposure to equity plans management.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Candidate Profile (Must Haves) :
- 6 to 8 years of combined experience in a similar role
- CA (Chartered Accountant)
- Team Management experience
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to prioritize, articulate, and influence.
- A team player with strong leadership attributes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- An excellent sense of finance, planning, and accounting principles
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication