Delivery Manager at Live Connections
Views:789 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Assistant Finance Controller - CA/CMA/CPA - Manufacturing Firm (12-15 yrs)
- Responsible for managing Finance & Accounting operations, delivering timely and accurate financial and management accounting information, supporting the business decision-making process, evaluating and advice on investments and business opportunities and leading F&A team.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including Business vertical & Support functions, and ensure smooth conduct of the Department's functions
- Review financial statements and ledgers, work with the team to resolve any discrepancies
- Oversee Accounts payables and Accounts receivables by verifying all vendor payments and manage/ follow-ups to ensure collections within due date.
- Prepare periodical Cash flow projections in coordination with relevant stake holders, monitor and ensure minimum variance.
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting systems
- Minimum 15-year professional experience in Accounts / Finance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.