Assistant Finance Controller - CA/ACCA (0-2 yrs)
Assistant Finance Controller (Manager Level)
Since 1988, Avgol has led the global hygiene market with the most comprehensive range of ultra-lightweight spun-melt nonwoven fabrics for the hygiene products market. In 2018, Indorama Ventures Limited ('IVL') - a world-class chemicals company with a global integrated leader in PET and fibers serving major customers in diversified end-use markets - acquired a majority ownership of the company. Following its core strategies, IVL develops innovative products for customer needs and to make great products for society. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, IVL has operating sites in 31 countries on five continents-in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe & Eurasia.
About the Job Position:
Vacancy for a qualified CA / ACCA with 0-2 years of experience in IFRS, Ind AS and consolidation accounting at Avgol Nonwovens India (An Indorama Ventures Company). Website - www.avgol.com.
Compensation & Other Details:
Budget - INR 7.50 to 9.50 lacs CTC annually
Company sponsored lunch, breakfast and conveyance to and fro and medical insurance
Location - Bhopal
Reporting to - Director of Finance, India
Job Position - Manager
What Company offers:
- The role will be placed in India and will support HQ team in Israel.
- The role offers an opportunity to work with global team for financial and management reporting.
- To apply the knowledge of IFRS for an MNC listed in Israel having operations in 5 countries.
- An Exposure to group consolidation activities and international Tax.
- Also, role requires support for India region growth & reporting.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidated financial statements.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of financial reporting of subsidiaries.
- Co-ordinating on technical updates on new accounting standards.
- Advising regional teams on accounting practices to be aligned with group accounting policies.
- Co-ordinating with other teams of finance and other departments on new transaction or events required impact or reporting.
- Reconciliation and profit analysis of intercompany accounts.
- Supporting internal and external auditors of group.
- Co-ordinating the reporting work to investors as per the reports required.
- Leading the management analysis/reporting work of plants in India region.
- Support on a variety of ad-hoc projects/initiatives as required by management at regional & group level.
- Qualified CA/ACCA and bachelor's in commerce
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, Ind AS and consolidation accounting.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Open to travel overseas twice or thrice a year.