Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:721 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Assistant Director - Valuation Control & Advisory - Investment Banking Practice (10-12 yrs)
- Support clients in independent price verification/testing and appropriateness of valuations and market data used
- Participate in pricing model build and valuation methodology approval groups
- Managing the project timelines and quality of deliverables ensuring "high client satisfaction"
- Conduct analysis and performing quality control check of the outgoing reports/packs
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client/requester relationship building and management, information/knowledge needs assessment
- Knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Thomson Research, FactSet, etc.
- Highly numerate with excellent knowledge of fixed income, equity or credit products gained at a top tier investment bank or advisory firm
- 8-12 years of experience in the Valuation control or Valuation advisory function