Senior Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:3859 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Director - Solutions Project Manager - Service Industry (10-12 yrs)
Essential functions of the role:
- End to end Project management at Global Solutions Activation level (Exec Layer)
- Understand all solutions, market readiness status, and campaign calendar.
- Sprint timetable management - across all solutions
- Tracking of bill of materials against solutions sprints (i.e. what materials are going to be produced for each solution / go to market activity)
- Tracking through the go to market and enablement stages that those materials are produced and made available to the necessary stakeholders
- Preparation of Area Leadership packs, monthly/regular reporting for Area Solutions Activation teams (Liaison with Measurement & Analytics)
- Maintain repository of key documents / materials via SharePoint. Documents will include Marketing Collaterals, PowerPoint Presentations, Client Materials, and more. Maintain version control and ensure the team is aware of where to find this information.
- Help to prepare documents, presentations and dashboards for meetings - including, documenting processes and providing quantitative and qualitative inputs where required
- Provide input to process improvement and other strategic projects, as appropriate
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Creates value to clients independently- bringing excellent project and change management skills and past client experiences
- Deploys consulting best practice knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
- Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and is able to provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
- As a team member, assists in providing smooth delivery of internal project/program outcomes
- Acts as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability
- Develops and manages knowledge for use across internal projects and the Companies communities.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:-
Desired technical skills
- Experience with PMOs with project management certification is desirable (PRINCE II, PMI etc.)
- Understanding of standard project methodologies re project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation and project transition/close
- Good understanding of IT, HR, Finance functional processes and transformations. Whilst a formal background in IT or Finance is not required for this role, the following skills and understanding will aid this role in working with the business (markets) and IT & Finance resources on critical business projects:
- Comfortable using IT database systems, able to familiarize with new systems and processes quickly and understand business needs and impacts
- Ability to prepare reports using both excel and power point and understand financial language
- Strong MS Office skills
- Desired behavioural skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships across many different functions and organization levels
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Solution oriented - Ability to focus on solutions in case of ambiguity /uncertainties and not stuck with the problem
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality and is able to overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to travel frequently and conduct multi-time zone meetings outside of local business hours - Due to global nature of the projects and key stakeholders; the ability to work virtually, and independently is critical; with flexibility towards working hours
Experience and Skills
- Manager level with significant experience of project management and change management
- Atleast 10 years of relevant consulting experience with 7 years of experience in a project managers- role
- Should have experience of managing or leading workstreams / project initiatives in large scale transformation projects.
- Should have experience of working with major global corporations on client facing projects (Ideally currently working in either: Big 4, global management consultancy firm or blue chip organization - with an appropriate management consulting background )
- Should have experience with all aspects of change, e.g. technology, process and organizational change
- Keen attention to detail and a proactive consultative approach -- proactive in understanding and meeting (internal) client requirements
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills (including presentations), executive presence, as well as listening and interpretation skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills - Keen ability to source requirements, synthesize content and translate messages into creative and powerful presentations - Ability to drive meetings, build presentations that interpret the data, creating valuable business insights and delivering the message to the stakeholders
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- A strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively with others but whom also demonstrates a proactive ability to manage work with minimal direction, but who is also confident to ask questions when needed
- Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/opportunity areas and highlighting them, thinking ahead of the curve, ability to forecast outcomes to a situation & suggest appropriate solutions.
Pankaja - 6362626779
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.