Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:2293 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Director - Internal Audit - Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
The company is recruiting an AD in the Internal Audit & Sarbanes Oxley Assistance Services team. Working as a AD in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Draft scope memos and work program
- Draft and manage document request lists/ audit evidences
- Assist the Company Engagement teams in performing process walkthroughs
- Sample selection as per Firm's sampling methodology
- Assist in testing of design by analysing processes and benchmarking
- Assist in testing of operating effectiveness by analyzing data and testing samples
- Document the audit shreds of evidence and prepare work papers
- Updating the GRC, if applicable
- Engagement planning, management, coordination with one or more teams
- Manage one or more client engagements and internal teams
- Expected to support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction
- Involved in Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP- s
Project and Team management exposure
- The candidate will be required to interact with onshore colleagues via email, written instructions, phone, or other online collaboration protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience in MS Visio, Excel, Powerpoint required.
- Experience in MS Acess, IDeA, ACL is desirable
Technical skills :
- Prior experience in internal audit and operational and compliance audits
Behavioral/team skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should have team handling experience.
- Current/Previous experience should be with Big 4.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.