Assistant Director - FP&A Operations - BPO (18-30 yrs)
- The primary responsibility is to lead a FP&A team of 500+ FTE engaged in Preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product & service Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plan & forecasts
- Planning, Creating and managing reporting data and report out from various database systems. Provide professional expertise and direction to other team members and act as the focal point for business units and Technology by participating in key project initiatives. Also, as required, manage client communication, responding to queries, investigate irregularities and anomalies and provide technical support for day-to-day issues.
- Partners with reporting clients to understand their strategic goals, operational context and activities in order to explain results with strategic business insights and facts
- Use a diverse range of applications and understand the business and technical functionality of each application and its relevance to the business community.
- Provide support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications.